This Pim Pam Pum’s – Produção Audiovisual, Lda. Privacy and Data Protection Policy has been prepared in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council – General Regulation on Data Protection (RGPD) – and other applicable legislation on privacy and data protection, including the Portuguese legislation, complementing the RGPD. The specific data, that will be processed and the way they will be used, depend largely on the type of relationship we maintain.
The responsibility for handling the data is:
Company’s name: Pim Pam Pum – Produção Audiovisual, Lda.
Address: Rua Barroso Lopes, Nº 20 C; 1500 – 069 Lisboa PORTUGAL
Phone: 21 716 51 00
The term “personal data” covers information relating to a natural person, direct or indirectly identified or identifiable, such as name, identification number, location data, electronic id or specific elements of his/her physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identification.
We handle personal data as part of the relationship with customers or prospective customers, employees and in compliance with applicable legal obligations (for example, for the provision of services, compliance with contracts or obligations with respect to the Company, or based on the consent of the data owner). On the other hand, we handle the personal data that, whenever relevant, we receive from public sources of free access (eg. press, media and Internet).
Among others, we consider as personal data, which handling may be necessary and / or relevant, the data that is required at the beginning of the relationship with the data owner, in the process of entering into a specific contract or service, including the following:
- Identification: name, address or other contact details (telephone, e-mail, taxpayer number and IBAN);
- Professional activity: occupation, for hire or reward or self-employed;
Purpose of handling personal data and legal basis:
We handle the personal data previously mentioned in accordance with the provisions of the RGDP and other applicable legislation in this regard.
- For management and execution of the contract or other steps requested by the data owner (Article 6, nº 1, line b) RGDP)
- The handling of personal data is done with the purpose of maintaining a relationship between the Company and the collaborator/trainee or potential collaborator/trainee, owner of the data, and to allow the relationship between the parties, including requests for contact.
- The data handling purpose has to do with our decision to hire, conduct training and workshops.
- In the context of a legitimate interest (Article 6, no. 1, line f) RGDP)
- Whenever necessary, we handle your data to safeguard the legitimate interests of the Company. Examples: advertising, provided you do not object to the use of your data for such purpose. – Enforcement of legal and defense rights in the event of legal disputes. – Company’s computer security – Video surveillance for the gathering of evidence in case of incursion – Provisions concerning the security of the Company and technological systems (eg. access controls).
- Based on your consent (Article 6, no.1, line a) RGDP)
- Whenever you give us your consent to handle your personal data for specific purposes (eg. disclosure of data outside the foreseen in this Policy, data relating to payments or for direct marketing purposes), we will handle it as you were informed and agreed to. Consent may be revoked at any time. This also applies to the abrogation of informed consent, which has been granted before the entry into force of the RGDP, i.e. before 25th May 2018. Please note that the abrogation applies only to future situations and, therefore, does not have retroactive effect. The handling taking place prior to abrogation is not covered by it.
- By legal imperative or for public interest (Article 6, no.1, line c) and (e) RGDP)
- The Company is subject to several legal obligations (for example, to comply with legal obligation or obligation under tax law) which may lead to the handling and communication of personal data, in accordance with European Union law and in this case, with the Portuguese legislation.
Who has access to personal data within the Company:
Within the Company, the employees have access to it for complying with contractual, pre-contractual and legal obligations of the Company.
Third parties with access to personal data for the purpose of complying with provisions, legal obligations or provision of services contracted may be, for example:
– Your personal data can be made available to our clients, to companies that request us contacts of artists, announcers, translators and technicians with whom we work in the various audiovisual areas.
– In the event of the Company’s acquisition or disposal of the business or assets, potential purchasers of such businesses or assets, or, if the Company transfers all or a substantial part of its assets to a third party, its data will be part of the transferred assets.
For how long is your personal data stored:
We handle and store your personal data to the extent necessary to comply with applicable contractual and legal provisions. Therefore, it must be taken into account that the relationship we maintain can be a continuous relationship. To that extent, the personal data processed will be kept during the necessary period to provide the contracted services, as well as to meet the legal obligations to which we are subject. Finally, the storage period is also defined according to the statutory deadlines, which in many cases may go up to 20 years.
Rights of data owners towards the handling of their personal data:
The Company guarantees all its rights relating the treatment of its data, in accordance with the RGPD, namely: the right to information, the right to rectification of your data, the right to erasure, the right to limit the handling, right of opposition, as well as the right of portability of data. In addition, there is the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority under the RGDP. You also have the possibility to request a copy of the consent you have given us.
You may, at any time, revoke the consent given for the handling of your personal data, whenever that handling is based solely on that consent. The same applies to consents prior to the entry into force of the General Regulation on Data Protection, i.e. before 25th May 2018. Please note that the abrogation and opposition are not retroactive and, therefore, the handling carried out prior to the abrogation or opposition is not affected.
The obligation to provide personal data:
In the context of our relationship, you will have to submit the necessary personal data to establish and fulfill the contractual obligations and diligence, as well as those that we are legally obligated to collect. Without such data, we will generally have to refuse the conclusion of the contract.
The Company makes every effort to protect your personal data against destruction, loss, accidental or unlawful changes and unauthorized disclosure or access. For this purpose, the Company uses security systems, regulations and other procedures to ensure the protection of your personal data, as well as to prevent unauthorized access to data, improper use, disclosure, loss or destruction.